Become a Sing Ireland member. Join thousands of singers countrywide who are already members. Membership of Sing Ireland deepens your connection to the Irish group singing community.
We put you in touch with a vibrant network of singing practitioners, innovators and leaders. Help us to promote and support the development of group singing in Ireland.
Sing Ireland provides information and advice to its members and to the public. That information is available on this website or by phone 00 353 (0) 61 234823 or email email@example.com
Membership benefits include:
- Membership of a representative organisation and voting privileges at annual AGM
- Avail of discounts as indirect members for European Choral Association activities
- Reduced rate insurance for Members (Download Insurance PDF)
- Reduced rates for all Sing Ireland courses
- Profile and listing for your choir/group or organisation on Sing Ireland website
- Regular news updates and newsletters
- Information and advice on repertoire, programming, administration and governance
- Downloadable fact sheets and guidelines on Sing Ireland site
- Access to choral resources including videos of talks and workshops given by a variety of choral practitioners
- Access to choral risers for a nominal fee
- Discounts in all sheet music shops
- Special membership discounts with Thornton Pianos