Leitrim County Council: Arts Venue Programming Support 2021
Leitrim County Council offers financial assistance towards the costs of those elements of a venue’s work programme that contributes to the achievement of objectives contained in the Leitrim Arts Strategy.
In particular these objectives are:
1. To introduce audiences to new and innovative high quality programming.
2. To provide high quality opportunities for children and young people to explore and develop their creativity.
3. To contribute to the professional development of artists by providing opportunities for those artists who wish to make a career in the arts to develop their practice and make new work.
In all circumstances, activities must demonstrate the following:
- Quality and experience of artists engaged or service provided.
- Good planning.
- Clear aims and objectives.
- A need for the activity.
- A need for support.
- Overall value for money, with sound budgeting and efforts to raise income from other sources.
- Sufficient experience to manage the programme(s).
The deadline for submitting an expression of interest is Midnight on Friday 5th March 2021.
See link for further details: http://www.leitrimcoco.ie/eng/...