Sing Ireland seeks expressions of interest for its Development Sub-Committee. The terms of reference of the sub-committee allow for the addition of members who are not members of the Board of Directors.
Sing Ireland seeks those who may have expertise or networks that may be of benefit to the development and fundraising activities of Sing Ireland. This is a voluntary role.
The role of the Sub-Committee is:
- To advise the Board on any fundraising matters
- To assist the executive in the formation of fundraising strategy
- To monitor and assist in the implementation of the fundraising and development plan
Suitable candidates may have a background or experience in (not an exhaustive list):
- Fundraising and Development
- Business Development and Growth
- Corporate Fundraising and/or Philanthropy
- Donor Engagement
- Knowledge or Experience of Corporate Social Responsibility Partnerships
If you have experience in this area and want to play a key role in leading, enabling and connecting communities of singers in Ireland, we’re keen to hear from you.
Please send expressions of interest to email@example.com by Monday, 14th June. The expression of interest should briefly set out in an email your experience and your reasons for wanting to join the Development sub-committee. You may also attach a CV but this is not essential.